Easy Ways to Green Tea for Weight Loss
Drink Green Tea for Weight Loss easily. The content contained in green tea such as caffeine, saponins, tehobromine, tehophylline and epigallocathine that can increase metabolism and control appetite. Green tea is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids content that provide health benefits for water than it consumes green tea on a regular basis will help you to lose weight.
How to make Green Tea for Weight Loss
Though many now offering supplements made from green tea to help you lose weight in a natural way but still you can get by easily. You can consume green tea in the traditional way to brew enough; can occasionally be mixed with a few teaspoons of sugar.
To get the green tea with antioxidants optimal, you should green tea brewed in hot water of 60 ° -90 ° C (not boiling water) a maximum of 3 minutes, and then filtered. Suggested green tea consumption is a maximum of 2 times, each 150 cc, per day. Drink without adding sugar, cream, or milk. If your stomach feels queasy after drinking green tea, maybe you should not be taking them on an empty stomach.
Content of green tea and its benefits:
- Caffeine: stimulates the central nervous, blood flow, helping kidney function, increase the concentration.
- Vitamin B Complex: helps metabolize carbohydrates.
- Vitamin C: obstruct and resist influenza, reduces stress, lowers high blood pressure, as an antioxidant, protecting the cornea of the eye from ultra violet rays.
- Vitamin E: prevents premature aging (anti- aging), reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke , prevent the formation of fat in the blood vessels .
- Catechins: reduce cholesterol levels; reduce blood pressure and blood sugar levels, as an anti- cancer, anti- mutant and the kidneys help inhibit the formation of gallstones.
- Monocitrate and Chloropil: it the mouth, prevents bad breath and breath is not fresh
- Polyphenols / Tanin: digestion, combat bacteria dysentery, as an anti- oxidant, and dissolves fat.
- Fluoride: inhibit tooth decay.
- Flavanols: strengthen blood vessels, as an anti- oxidant.
Benefits of green tea for dieting:
Reducing fat absorption
Catechins can inhibit the conversion of glucose into fat cells. Green tea can also make glucose slow increase in blood sugar and prevent insulin rise which could accumulate fat.
Can increase the body’s metabolism and energy up to 4%. That’s because green tea contains catechins, polyphenols, anti-oxidants and high.